1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ironic, Isn't It???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Emberblaze, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Emberblaze

Heh, okay, so I just came back on a trip from this FFA agriculture competition thingie, right. So there were about fifteen people on the bus, and we stopped at the other high school in my town before going to the competition because we had to pick these other two girls up and a few others.

So these two girls got on the bus and sat next each other pretty closely, and me with the over active imagination instantly thought "hmm, wonder if they're gay???"

Lols so I kinda kept one eye on them throughout the whole trip just out of curiosity (I promise I wasn't stalking!!!). And then I heard this other kid saying something that suggested that the two girls could be a couple so ya know, that kinda encouraged me even more! (and for the record, I didn't know them at all, like I said, they go to different high schools).

So, thats basically what I did. And so, when the competition and we all got back on the bus, the question was just burning in my head! But I didn't wanna just go up and ask 'hey, um, are y'all lesbians???' And they were sitting in the seat in front of me too, for the record

So when I finally gave up on the little conquest, one of the girls all of a sudden turned around and flashed her cellphone light at me (it was night time and dark on the bus) and she was like "are you gay????"

And I was just liiiike "how the hell'd you know???!!!" (which, I still never found out how she guessed it... and honestly, I was never 100% certain if they were lesbians, but I"m preeeetty sure.)

Lols so the three of us pretty much hung out for the duration of the trip. I jus thought it was ironic how the whole time I was trying to see if they were gay, and then she just randomly asks me if IIII was gay! ^^

2. Haha that's a very cool story. But you never got to ask if they were lesbians, even after they had asked you? If it was me, I would like to know if they were lesbians if they asked if I was gay. Will you be seeing them again in the future?

3. Emberblaze

Heh nah I probably won't be seeing them again anytime soon. Different high schools!

But I think it's safe to say they were. Especially after one girl said to the other "I don't care if he's jealous, I'm with YOU!" and when our teacher was walking by she was pointing at everyone and saying 'no making out on the bus!' and she pointed to the two girls, so I'm compelled to think the teacher knew as well! And after that was said, one of the girls was like "ah darn, she just messed up my plans to make out with you on the bus" to the other girl. Heh, and then they went home together. All and all, I'm fairly certain they were

Now, I'm no Sherlock, but I know how to put 2 and 2 together and make Q!

4. Okay, now I'm convinced that they're lesbians, too.

5. Emberblaze

Heh yeah I know. Besides, I was too busy wondering how the hell she guessed I was gay

6. Jared

Yeah they're probably a couple, but I still would've asked. I figure if someone asks me I'll ask them.

7. Emberblaze

I actually intended to ask right after she asked me, but my mind just aint work like that. Heh she ask me am I gay, I shoulda been like 'are YOU???' Lols but oh well

8. She must just have amazing gaydar. It sounded like a really fun bus ride.

9. Emberblaze

Aw yeah, it was quite interesting indeed~!

10. gordilocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    that isn't ironic at all. cool story tho

11. Lark

Lark Guest

haha, that's an awesome story. Wish my gaydar was that good-that girl must have it down to an art.

12. wilkysarah

wilkysarah Guest

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hahahaha cool story!! lol wonder how she knew...

13. Emberblaze

Heh I'll probably never know. I don't give off gay vibes very easily at all! It seemed too funny to actually have been happening in all honesty! I'm like hmm maybe she saw my face on EC????

Heh, unlikely lols.