1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my sister

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by WilliamM, Dec 4, 2012.

1. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

So i just came out to my sister about an hour ago. I had texted her saying really nonchalantly "hey sister just wanted to tell you im gay" she had me call her because she didnt want to talk through texts. So she told me she is ok with it and glad i told her(among other person family things). All in all her reaction made me extremely happy im so glad i told her.
    After we talked she texted me saying I couldnt be gay and dress the way i do lol She is a wonderfull sister that i love very much. :icon_bigg

2. SkyTears

Congrats (*hug*)
    You have a very loving sister!

3. TheFirstStep

I had almost the same experience with my sister. I talked to her in our living room after our parents had gone to bed, then she basically had nothing but love and support to offer. I never in a million years thought I would have such a good, loving sister, bug I have been blesses with her.
    Siblings are the best when they respect, love, and support you no matter what, and it feels so great when they got your back like that. :slight_smile: