1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came Out to a Friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by TheAMan, Dec 7, 2012.

1. TheAMan

It's been a while since I have been on here, but I still want to share this story.

Ok so I go to an all guys college and every Friday, we go to the all girls (well co-ed but mostly girls) college down the street for Intervarsity. It's basically a youth fellowship group and where we have bible study and praise and worship.

So a new friend of mine was taking me last Friday and the previous week before that, he was telling me about his problems with OCD and what not. He explained to me how difficult it was dealing with it and everything and I felt really bad for him. Well that gave me the courage to last week tell him I was bisexual. I explained all the struggles I go through liking both genders and he really understood me.

He was very accepting and seemed to sympathize with me. He even took the time out to pray for me which no one has ever done for me before (at least not in this situation). I felt a lot better after that and I'm just glad I was able to get my secret off my chest to another person.

2. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Wow thats good he must be a really cool guy congrats

3. MixedNutz

Congrats.

4. TheFirstStep

It is a truly wonderful feeling when you come out to someone who is so understanding.

Im happy for you! :slight_smile: