1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my mom

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by WilliamM, Dec 9, 2012.

1. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Well i decided today to tell my mom who lives in a different state that i was gay. So i went for a walk to a park near by so i can have privacy from my family that i live with. When i called her the first time she didnt answer i got alittle nervous but i figured she was at work. So i waited awhile and called her again. She answered this time turns out she really was at work. So i told her i have something that i needed to tell her, she asked what it was and i told her that i was gay. She then asked how long i knew in a really calm voice so i told her. She then kinda started to laugh and asked if my dad knew(if you knew my mom you would know why she started to laugh) then she said she still loves me and will pray for me to be safe. I asked her to call me back when she gets off work so we can talk about it more. Im so happy i told her. Ill post in here about what shesays when i talk to her later :slight_smile:

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out to your mom! Happy for you that your mom reacted so positively and loves you. :slight_smile:

3. Rainbow Music

Congrats. So proud of you. I'm also happy that your mom reacted so positively.

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congrats!! I'm glad to hear that your mom reacted so well!