1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So...I just found out that I am more out than I thought that I was

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BradThePug, Dec 9, 2012.

1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just got off of the phone with my mom. One of out conversations involved a family battle that is going on. (Long story short, one of my cousins is a member of the *I think* church of God and she has been trying to convert my entire atheist family)

So, my mom was talking to my grandma about all the madness that is going on right now. The other day (we'll call my cousin d) sent me a message on facebook saying that "She thinks that I am gay and I needed to repent or I would face the wrath of hell." I just ignored the message and went on with my life.

Well, it turn out that she sent a message like that to everybody. She had picked a flaw about everybody and sent them a message about it saying that they were going to hell for it.

So, my grandma, my mom and my dad were talking about this. Out of this conversation, I found out that my grandparents know that I am gay. The cool part is that they are totally ok with it! I'm not sure how they found out, but at least they accept me.

Now all we have to do is get the family battle sorted out...

2. Ticklish Fish

lol, I dont want to know what flaws your cousin found in your family that is condemning you all to hell.. at least you all could be in hell together? lol

so maybe the problem is jsut your cousin having problems, hah? or maybe she gets coupon with converting people?

3. Night Rain

:slight_smile: Congrats on that part. I don't think you can do anything about her though... She would classify as a religious fanatic, I think.