1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I Come Out? Need Help ASAP Please

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by TotallyaGirl, Dec 12, 2012.

1. TotallyaGirl

TotallyaGirl Guest

So tomorrow after school, I'm hanging out with a few friends. They're probably my best male friends. I really need to come out to someone soon, if only for my own sake, but I'm not sure if I should to them. You see, they're philosopher-types. Last time we hung out, we were at the local pizza parlor, and debated about Marxism, Communism, metaphysical sentience, and other such issues. They are very accepting of the few gay friends I have, but I don't know how they are about transsexuality. I know, in the end it's up to me, but I think I need a little input.

2. Niko

Maybe ask them, and try to get a feel of what they think of transexuals. If all goes good tell them. Or break it to them gently. It might put them in a shock at first, but let them soak it in, they might come around. Also make sure they know you're still who you are (personality wise) and you'll never change.

3. Salazar

^What he said.

If you feel ready to do it, then why not?

4. jaysuss

If it is time to tell them you will know. If you want to tell them then think about it nonstop. I say go with it even if you don't know their preexisting opinion.

5. TotallyaGirl

TotallyaGirl Guest

Well, I ended up not doing it. Mostly because they had quite a few more people hanging out (including my crush, and some people I don't know) I'm just not ready to tell such a big group

6. Niko

Aww that's unfortunate. The time will come though, just be patient. <3