1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Totally Forgot That I Came Out XD

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by TotallyaGirl, Dec 13, 2012.

1. TotallyaGirl

TotallyaGirl Guest

So I'm trans and pansexual as you can see on my profile. I completely forgot that I'd came or as Pan to a few friends during a marching band competition 2 months ago. It went down like this
    M (female friend, and my crush): I've really been questioning my sexuality lately. I thought I was bi, but now I'm not sure

Me: I know that feeling. I thought I was bi too. Now I'm not sure. All I know is that I prefer the emotional side of relationships, and while I like attractive people, I really don't care, if I like someone as a person than I like them.

B (male friend): Even guys?!

Me: yeah

M: OMG! You're pan?! I never would have guessed :grin:

Me: Yeah I guess I am. It's not really something I really go around talking about. It's good to be out to a few people.

B: Hey man, that's pretty cool. I'm straight, but if I wasn't, I know I'd never have the guts to come out so nonchalantly

(at that point I really wanted to tell them I was trans too, but I just couldn't bring myself to)

I don't know how I forgot, but I remembered that I was out when M and I had a conversation about cute guys in our school earlier today. Now, I just need to come out as trans :slight_smile:

2. Rachyl

Rachyl Guest

Take your time.::slight_smile:

It sounds like you have some really cool friends. :grin:

3. TotallyaGirl

TotallyaGirl Guest

Yeah, I really didn't think about it at the time, but the fact that they really didn't react beyond getting excited makes me really happy. I'm actually a little excited to see what happens when I come out as trans :grin:

4. Deaf Not Blind

I didn't read you are male to female...
    I just read your writing and saw in my mind a teenage girl with one girl and one guy friend. Oops, I saw the real you. Sorry!

5. TotallyaGirl

TotallyaGirl Guest

Haha no, don't be sorry, that actually just made my day :grin:

6. Deaf Not Blind

I not know what you look like on outside but inside obviously I got it right. I was picturing all that at lockers and not at all you a boy no way. You talk like a girl. I know a LOT of girls. So I am happy you are happy as a trans-girl. I didn't know the term trans when I was in middle and high school, so I had a hard time.

7. TotallyaGirl

TotallyaGirl Guest

Thanks :grin: this website is the only place at the moment where I can be myself and I'm really glad that I can be. I found out about the term in sixth grade. My friend and I were being rebels and watching South Park even though we weren't allowed to, and one of the Mrs Garrison episodes came on. I already knew I had gender issues then, so even though the shows portrayal of transsexuals kind of creeped me out at the time, I still looked into it. I didnt really begin to accept myself till now, in my freshman year of highschool. I'm lucky to live in a really liberal town. Liberal as in they teach gender identity, pronouns, and transsexuality in health class, and the gssa is the biggest school club, so hopefully when I come out publicly I'll be accepted. I really wanna present myself as my true self in high school, cuz these are supposed to be the best years of your life, right? Sorry this ended up rambling for so long, I do that alot :3 anyway, I just wanna thank you, cuz you gave me alot of confidence <3