1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out as Bisexual

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Valkyrimon, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, I'm still mostly closeted in terms of being trans (immediate family and a few friends know), but I did a mass coming out over facebook in terms of my bisexuality. Just to clarify, Wally is what we call "Waldo" in Britain.

"I’ve come to the conclusion that my sexuality is like a Where’s Wally book. At first it’s easy to pinpoint. You can find it very easily, but as the book goes on it gets harder and harder and you get more and more frustrated. It’s only when you realise that it doesn’t matter that you can’t find Wally, because you know that Wally is on every page of the book anyway. You don’t need to bother looking anymore. Your quest is done and you’ve found the answer you were looking for. The answer is all of the possible answers you had before. So, yeah, I’m bisexual. Done."

No one objects. It went pretty well! One guy told me it was brave of me to come out so openly, but I dunno... I just don't see my sexuality as quite so much of a big thing compared to my being trans... that's one thing I'm still scared to talk about.