1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gonna do it.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by nintenfreak92, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Tomorrow I am going to give my friend a note about me. Wish me luck. I spent the last two days worrying over it and now I know I am gonna do it.

2. I wanted to add that I don't know when to give it to her. I either want to do it first thing in the morning, or I want to do it during the only class we have together. If I do it in the morning then she would see me again in the afternoon, If I do it during class I won't know her reaction til the next day. so which should I do?

P.S. She has a crush on me so she could be quite upset.

3. Wired106

Do it in the morning so you will be able to see her reaction because you will be worrying about it the entire day if you can't see her reaction. Anyways if she has a crush on you then she most likely won't be mad but maybe like sad. But anyways, good luck!

4. Jace

Haha if I was her I'd be like "what kinda fuckery is this!? You don't want to go out with ME so you LIE and tell me that YOU'RE GAY!!!! Ugh, your not my friend."

Haha ima bitch, I hope she's not

lol no she might be a wee bit sad, but if she doesn't love you for who you are then she doesn't deserve you love

haha I feel like an old lady lecturing her grandkids or some shit

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

yup do it in the morning. good luck!! :grin: ur very brave! try and be sympathetic if she's hurt.

6. Time

I would do it in the morning as well. Good luck and tell us how it goes!

7. Bader

Bader Guest

ya i agree with the rest ,do it in the morning
    GOOD LUCK!

8. biisme

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. I feel horrible now! she said that she is okay with it but it was like I punched her in the face. then when we talked it was like she didn't want to talk to me.

10. JWAD

JWAD Guest

I had a similar experience (granted mine didn't have a crush on me and it was a guy but it was still strange talkin to him for a while) and when I came out to him he reacted similarly, but she's probably just a bit taken back right now not many people expect this, give it time and I'm sure it'll go back to normal

11. Hollywood

give her time.

12. 24601

I had a similar experience with one of my friends, crush and everything... she didn't talk to me for a while, but everything cleared up eventually. Like everyone said, time is the answer.

13. Wired106

Well Congrats that you did it atleast :slight_smile: I'm sure she will get over it because she is ok with it but is still sort of shocked I think. But she will be ok with it in like a week. Everything will be fine after that :slight_smile:

14. Actually it took a day, She started acting all normal today and actually talked to me.

15. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I'm glad she finally seems to have come round!! I just hope that your experience doesn't put you off coming out in the future.

I think that a lot of her reaction may have had to do with the fact that you say she has a crush on you - so she probably felt punched in the face as she would have done if you'd told her you had a girlfriend, maybe.