1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just came out to a female co worker!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Polter91, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Polter91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ugh, I am anxious to see what she said, though a lot of people our age in our generation accept us for being gay and that's great but it's always scary each time I tell someone because of how they will react or what exactly will be said and I do not really even know her but it just kind of happened. We somehow got on the subject of a rumor of two other male coworkers who might be gay and then I figured I would tell her. I mean I do not think in order for anyone to become friends with me they have to know, but I feel it makes it easier on me bc then I do not have to go through the whole, "Do you have a girlfriend?" "Who do you like?" conversations. I am not too worried that she will tell people because three people at work know I am, and it's already been rumored by one guy that I was, so it's not a big deal, though for now on when I walk into work and people look at me, I will always wonder if they know, lol. I try not to worry so much but I am a worry wart.

2. dudedette

LOL, I hate those conversations "why don't you have a girlfriend?"

3. Ticklish Fish

Congratulations!

4. Polter91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

Especially from family members, oh my gosh I could die.