1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mabye

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Capichino, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Capichino

Ok I'm planning ahead so just tell me what u think abt this way to come out all input will come In handy

(Thare probly will be bad grammer and bad spelling)

Ok here it is
    This summer I'm thinking abt going over to my freinds house and then we'll go for a walk like all the time in the summer and then I will say something around these lines hey do u whant to know what my buggiest secret is and then she i know for shure wil say what and then I'll of corse make her promise a ton of things exc. like she won't tell ppl then I'll chicken out and say u have to geuss and hopefully she will say are you gay ... Then I'll smile when she says that

So what do u guys think any in put would be help full

2. Ticklish Fish

what if your friend is bad at guessing? are you going to straight up and tell her anyways?

3. Capichino

Mabye but she will probly get it and she will be ok with it she is a huge lgbt supporter becase she is bisexual

4. ForceAndVerve

Well in that case GO FOR IT! :grin:

5. Capichino

But like kk in the summer I'll go for it

6. FunnyMonkey

If she is a "huge lgbt supporter" we shouldn't have anything to worry about,
    unless she doesn't guess it.

Another idea just say something like , someone ask me if I was gay do you think I'm gay ? but idk it's just an idea if you don't want to say I'm gay.

Well good luck and I'm proud of you that you are thinking about coming out!!

7. Capichino

Yea and thx what I'm worried abt (that I forgot to say in the thread) is tgat she might not be able to keep the secret

8. FunnyMonkey

unfortunately,I can't help with that as I don't know her is she good at keep secrets ?

9. Capichino

Some times if I make her promise on the bible (she belived in "the holy things") but ya if I make her promise

Story time: one at before I was teasing her and I said OMG thinking I said I am gay and she like shouted that and I was like wtf Kailey no (as all u know I am gay) but ya kinda lol

10. if she is a true friend, she will not care, but anyway, this sounds like a great idea!

11. FunnyMonkey

Well if you think she'll keep a secret go for it !! But if it does get out that you are gay would your parents be okay with it?

12. Capichino

Yea my mom and dad and step mom would be a-ok with it my brother would litterly kill my if he knew that I was gay

13. FunnyMonkey

Good to know that you mom, dad,and step mom would be okay with it =) I just wanted to make sure that you would have a roof over your head sounds like you have very loving parents, sorry you hear about your brother although if it help my bother is the way =( so you not alone there.

14. Capichino

15. Ben

Ben

One of the best ways to come out is to corner yourself, so it's a great idea. Good luck!

16. None

On the dark side of the moon, running to the east.
    Just try not to sound too much of a social engineer .. it almost sounds as if you are programming her before telling her :lol: .. but really now .. best of luck ...

You are still young (I guess / presume) so just try to be sure who you are going to tell .. think more then once about who you are going to tell .. it could be someone who ruins your life by telling someone who shouldn't know (like your brother for example ?) .. I don't want to sound cynical or anything .. its just that thinking things through can help you determinate when and who you are going to tell .. you can read all sorts of stories here about people who didn't notice who they are telling and that someone ended up ruining their lives to an extent by going around outing him/her by force to others .. it could end up being overwhelming to you ...

Bottom line is .. just watch out who you are telling .. if you aren't sure that this person is to be trusted 100% then don't do it now .. you will have to eventually of course .. but take it easy right now .. remember you can't really take care of yourself at that age (and you aren't the only one :thumbsup:) so don't take chances that could end up endangering you psychologically or in your home environment :slight_smile: .. best of luck ...

17. leer

if your friend understands the work of LGBT then go for it but if your planning on telling her in the summer months away is`nt it so hope you can stick to the plan:icon_bigg

18. Capichino

Ya see becase she's in like every sport during the school time so I don't get to see her very much only I'm the morning :frowning2: and so I'm going to have to do that in late late July becase I have a ton of art camps I have to go to becase it will help me get into collage :slight_smile: like the one that costs the least it $300 for a week and I'm going to that on for 2 weeks and I also have like two others to go to that cost more and I go to them longer

19. Capichino

I'm going to also say ur bisexual correct to her before that so that way she thinking abt that

20. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think we have to trust our friends because if we can't trust them, what is the point of the friendship.