1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So i'm kinda out, and it feels great:)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Unsuregirl, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Unsuregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So tonight at work, I finally came out. It feels amazing! I was in such a great mood after word, My family still doesn't know but it just came out. This guy at work was hitting on me and I was just finally like, Dude i'm not interested in you, your cute I'll give you that. But at this moment I am not interested, i'm bi and at this moment I have no interest what so ever in males, I'm sorry. His mouth about hit the floor, and I was just like finally :eusa_danc, it feels so great to have said that and got it off my chest. I didn't even mind the comments that came after, I think that thought I was lying but I didn't care:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc I got it out there and danced around while doing my job the rest of the night. It was just such a relief it makes me want to tell everyone. Because holly cow that felt great. I no longer feel like i'm living someone else's life it finally feels like mine. I dont know about anyone else. But that just wow. I'm still on the high of life from it. There was a guy who said I needed to be randomly drug tested I was in such a great mood. I hope I stay this way

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out at work! Great that you felt amazing about it and that it went so well. :slight_smile:

3. Unsuregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well it was amazing, until today they are all like supposidly, they don't believe me:tantrum:. WTH, who fake comes out, really who does that:confused:, do straight ppl just randomly say Im gay in all seriousness, I've never heard it happen. I'm in sh:eusa_doh:ck, I try to be truthful and no one believes me jeez, O well. I still feel great about it. (!):eusa_danc(!):

4. Salazar

It should be more of a 'for your information' thing. If they don't believe you, that's their problem. You don't have to prove anything to them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Unsuregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Exactly, what I was thinking to. But just to be honest its kinda frustrating lol. But o well, its my life and its time for me to shine :thewave: and be who I want to be.

6. FunnyMonkey

Congratulations I'm so happy for you!!!!:thumbsup: Glad you feel the way you doo too!!! (!)

7. starmarie

starmarie Guest

I'm very happy that you feel so good! Right, if people don't believe you, that's their problem. I'm happy for you having such a bright outlook! :icon_bigg More power to you! :eusa_clap

8. PatyR

Congratulations! haha poor guy:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: