1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to come out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LilBlueLC, Dec 21, 2012.

1. LilBlueLC

I'm not sure why, but at school I'll be hanging out with friends, and I have the urge to tell them I'm bi or say hey guess what, "I like girls too." I don't know why I want to. I guess I want to see what they'd say, or like if they have any advice. There have been times where someone (usually just girls) says something about being straight or only liking guys, and I want to say something about me.
    The other day, my cute straight friend came up to the group of our friends and randomly said to no one in particular, "I love you like a fat kid loves cake." I wanted to say, "I love you like a lesbian loves v.." (Don't mean to offend anyone anyhow) But that would have been a little too obvious, so I didn't say it. I later told my two close friends, who I'm out to, and we all had a good laugh about it. :lol:

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else wants to just tell people for no good reason?

2. myheartincheck

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha I would make homoerotic statements to my friends alot before I realized that I wasn't straight. :lol: Now I'm too nervous to do that since Ive accepted that I'm not... :confused:

But yeah, sometimes I just get tired of not saying anything about the subject. I actually really want to tell my grandma and aunt and one other friend cuz I think they probably already know so I'd get rid of that elephant in the room lol

3. Kay

Kay Guest

If you come out to friends and they reject you, know they were not friends in the first place. Those that accept you are true friends whom you can count on to support and love you. Hugs

4. LilBlueLC

:icon_bigg Thanks. I go to a small school with some amazing people. Most of my friends probably wouldn't care about me being bi, and would accept me.
    I have a bisexual friend (the third person who knows), she likes to mess around and say suggestive things that only we would know is true. I wish I wasn't so shy around her, I would love to flirt back. (It's just joking, nothing serious.) :grin:

5. Silverbells000

That sounds seriously confusing haha I was never very good at telling what was flirting and what wasn't...I knew a group of girls who hugged all the time and joked about being in relationships with one another, they pretty much confused me and made me question flirting and friendship, good luck and I hope things work out. Maybe you can give me tips on how to tell the difference haha

6. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coming out in such a casual way is a great idea XD Then they won't be all anxious from the air of seriousness beforehand, and will think it's no big deal.

7. Kay

Kay Guest

In the bold. Are you sure?

8. LilBlueLC

Kay- yes I'm sure. She's just being her dorky self. It's not really actual flirting just, I don't know how to describe it. She'll say something about me liking girls or something kind of subtle. Everyone just thinks it's her joking around, but we know that it's true. We both laugh about it. It really isn't serious, just an inside joke type of thing. :slight_smile:

9. Kay

Kay Guest

In the bold: This seems to say to me that you may have an interest. Do you have an interest and if this is to personal and you don't want to respond I understand. Hugs

10. LilBlueLC

Kay- no, no interest. I'm shy around older people. Well, just people in general.