1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accidental Coming Out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by revi, Dec 23, 2012.

1. revi

revi Guest

My friend went through my history and saw this website and other things. Needless to say he figured out I am gay and I really don't think I can trust him. I mean he won't tell anyone but I still don't like it advice...

2. There are a few options you can take, but your mileage may vary...
    1. Stop thinking about what happened and maybe he will not tell anyone.
    2. Stop thinking about what happened and just deny everything if he tells other people.
    3. Stop thinking about what happened and embrace this opportunity to come out.

Unfortunately I don't know what can turn this into a perfect situation, but maybe from now on you can take steps to make your computer uses more private.

3. Jordz

There isn't really a lot you can do. You say he won't tell anyone but you don't trust him, I think all you can do is try to believe that he won't tell anyone. If he is a true friend then he won't tell anyone.

If you don't want anyone else finding out the way he did, then you might want to delete your browsing history :icon_wink

4. revi

revi Guest

Meh I really don't care that much tbh XD but anyway i dont see why its on my computer XD

5. hello1992

I can see why you don't trust him, he went through your history. But my brother is always on my laptop when i'm not looking, thats why i use the incognito chrome window :slight_smile:.

But if he seems fine with you being gay and won't tell anyone then all i well. Maybe clean the air a little and speak to him about looking through your history??

6. GDUSA

GDUSA Guest

Not much you can do other than delete your history for now on. Hopefully he won't tell anybody or out you. If so and you're not ready to come out then deny it for now.

7. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Lol I'm using the incognito as we speak... Got an early Xmas present'''the Google nexus... So I decided to join this forum today and do it while using the incognito tab :icon_bigg