1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sent the message...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by LQQnTMq4ke, Dec 25, 2012.

1. LQQnTMq4ke

LQQnTMq4ke Guest

Well I just sent a message to my friend telling her that I am gay. I am waiting on the reply but I don't know if I can even bring myself to read it.

I am sitting here shaking like a leaf. What have I done, I feel sick.

Well at least I got one of my 2012 resolutions crossed off the list with five days to spare!

Just thought I would tell you all, I am not sure I am as happy as I should be right at the minute.

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That was a brave thing. If this person truly is your friend, she will be supportive. Hell, even if she thinks being gay is a sin, she will not condemn you/abandon you for it if she has a good head on her shoulders.

Don't be so afraid. (*hug*) Sexuality is a personal thing, but the ability alone to talk about it to somebody else shows how close you are with them to begin with. It is unfortunately very make or break for some people who are too old-fashioned to deal with it, but even if they react poorly, you are stronger for having opened up to them.

3. Colours

It's not weird for you to feel like this. I feel the same whenever I'm about to come out to someone and/or am waiting for their response. My nerves go crazy as well, it's completely normal.

But don't worry. This nervousness will go away and you'll get used to it. :slight_smile:

4. Akatosh

Congrats! I came out to one of my other best girl friends last year over google chat, and she has been coaching me through 2012. She's definitely my biggest supporter so far. I've found that after coming out to a friend, they normally want to help you along your journey. If she's not okay with that, then you don't need her in this journey. Sucks, but you need to worry about you!