1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not the way I wanted that to happen...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by bisexualgirl88, Dec 25, 2012.

1. bisexualgirl88

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    One night I was just in my mum's room talking it was about 3:30AM and we were just talking. I started getting very mad because my brother is very much against the LGBT community. Well i blurted out saying, " he excepts my sister (i will not use names) because he has always liked her more but he would never except me!" well there was no saving myself from that one. I explained it to my mum and she thought it was just "a phase". Well then a couple weeks later we were in the store: my dad, brother, mum, and I. There was this guy looking at some products for women and my dad made a comment that i dont remember and i told him not to say it and my brother came back saying that it doesnt involve me. well i blurted out in the middle of walmart saying that it does because when they were pretty much bashing on my sister as well as me when they say the stuff that they say. that stopped my brother and my dad, both of them had no clue.

2. Klutz

I am in awe. I never would have the courage to do that.

3. lewis12235J

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow brave i wish i had the courage and anger enough to come out

4. The Queen Bee

lol
    I think many of us reach that point where we wanna go "I'm gay. Fuck you if you don't like it"... Rebelling against all the homophobic crap we constantly hear.
    The good thing is that you did it. You're out.