1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear You Know Who I am

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by MidnightOwl, Dec 29, 2012.

1. MidnightOwl

Dear my love,

This is a letter from me, you know who I am. This may be confusing to you as it is confusing to me, or at least it was at some point in my life. How do you explain to someone or anyone really that your biological label means nothing? I never wanted to lie to you, it's simply scary when you meet someone you love with very different views than you. I suppose maybe I should bypass all the flowery words and the flowery address and simply come out. I'm not the person you think I am. I have shown you my personality and all of those things are true. However, who I am biologically is not the same. I was born biologically female. Though I'm not a lesbian. I am Pangender, it means that I encompass all gender roles. I do not view gender in the same sense as everyone else nor do I feel gender in the same sense as everyone else. It isn't that I wanted to lie about being a male, only it's not something easy for me to explain. How do you tell the person you love, that you feel both male and female and are both male and female? As we discuss our future, as we make plans I realize how unrealistic they are if you cannot come to terms or accept who I am. It's unfair of me to try and force that unto you, and it's also unfair of me to have not told you from the beginning. I know after reading this and I know after finding out, that it's most likely a deal breaker. I know that since you and I have talked, several times mentioned you're not a lesbian. And all though I technically view myself as both female body and straight male in our relationship, I know it's most likely that you'll not be able to see me for who I really am any more. I'm sorry for lying to you. I know this must hurt, it hurts me too. I wish the best for you. And I love you, that will always be true.

Sincerely,

You know who I am