1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mid coming out Story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Iceman110295, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Iceman110295

If you read love and Hate it was about my best Friends life.

My story start out as a little kid at age 11 i start to look other guys in my class and also the hot teacher. when i get home i would look up super hot famous people than i would think about why would i would do this. ill look at my parent and see that they love each other . so i thought that i would only be happy if fall in love with a girl. When i was 14 i knew what gay mean and also that i would get pick on because of it so kept my felling inside and act like everyone else but one day i left the computer on and i forgot to delete the history and my dad like to see what me and brother do. When i came home dad had a frown on his face and just staring at me with fear he ask me if i was gay than he show me picture of two man kiss each other from the history. i made up some fake story how my friends told me to look it up. it seem as didn't believe me but he did what he said after was don't be hanging around them they will change you. that day i never was going to tell him I'm gay.

At sixteen my mom dad be had a divorce they just want to tell us as kids but me and my brother knew what happen since i was 14. i moved with my in new mexico thinking maybe ill come out. But two things stop me first it was my mom when she heard about gay married she would throw a fit saying that wrong but little does she know that im gay some time i would say. The should be able to get married to anyone they want and sometime ill walk away mad at her. The second reason is when i went to school i would see gay kids acting like girls i didn't mind it because im gay but other people call them fags and of my friends would be the one to say them. but just put my head and ignore everyone. even know i don't act like a girl they still thought they would do the same thing to me and i couldn't have that so again i keep this inside

The summer came and i went to kansas to see my dad. my dad was a little pour so i stay with my cousin for the whole summer. This summer i was going out on date with other guy since i didn't stay with my dad when and my cousin didn't care what i did. sometime i would ask him for money and ask him he would give me twenty and i would use the money for my date. one day my dad just want to check my phone record so and he saw a message when i said i love this guy and he came to my cousin house and told me he wanted me to go to this church where they help gay people not to be gay anymore. of course i said no and then he said your not my son. and i just said fine i still do talk to him to this day but he didn't tell other people that i was gay i don't know why but i really don't care.

right now I'm only out to people on this website not anyone else hopeful when i graduate ant move out ill probably come out since ill have nothing to lose but my family which not really much right now. but hope full more years on this site will help thank you empty closets

2. Jeff

Thank you for the honest post. Many of us have nearly the exact same problems. Either we are teased for being gay, or we feel bad for hiding it form friends and often family so we are not teased.

But after 18 or 19 things start to change for the better so far as being with people who don't care if we are gay, or they even love us for being gay. And with times changing so fast, it will get better within a few short months and not years any more.

Even parents come around and accept us so much more often than we would have guessed. They do realize that they can't change us, and as they get older prefer to not lose us forever. Not always but often.

3. Iceman110295

hey jeff did your parents even care if your gay

4. Jeff

No, they did not. My mother told me she did not care. My father does not talk about it with me. He just said that he had some new neighbors who were just wonderful people, two gay men he liked alot. That was his way of saying he is fine with me.

See my Dad and I are just not emotionally close. So we don't talk about my sexuality. But at least he was able to say he has gay friends he likes. That is fine with me.

I never told my parents, they figured it out themselves. I am fine with that too.

5. Iceman110295

may be i just let figure it out like your parents jeff because i really don't wont to confront them at all