1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anti-gay parent

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Iceman110295, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Iceman110295

my last trend on mid coming out stories was mostly on my dad but tell what my mom is like.

little information on my past i knew i was gay at the age 14.i start chat with guy when i was 15 from facebook but more around 16 i start to go on date to the movies and make out with them in the back. the summer my dad found out i been talk to other dudes and been going out on dates only reason he found out was by checking my phone record. short story he told me to stop talking to guy and he was going to send me ti gay church camp i said no now i don't talk to him at all.

My dad did not tell my mom i'm gay properly because hell know what she will do.
    to my mom be gay is bad she talk about gay a lot around me. last week a guy had i sign say "if gay is bad than hunk your horn" she hunk the horn around the whole block which made me want to cry but didn't since she will think i'm gay and kick me out and i cant have that and i too graduate. also a pastor from this church was on the news saying gay should be lock up in a camp and mom said that there were right and would sport them if she could than she had the nerve to ask i'm i right i wanted to say no but you know. so i told yes and went to my room and write song about my to take my pain away.

i don't know why but i love my mom so much and also hate her i don't know if i should come out and lose the little love i have from her. i though of suicides little because i don't really have someone to talk to about this stuff with except this for website hopeful it will save me. lately been writing more song hopeful ill put hem on youtube a get famous
    and live a new life fame "boidreads is coming"

2. sissyfem

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    you just take it easy there, bud, it's not your fault or any of our faults there are people that are so threatened by gays. Now that being said, you need to graduate and plan for afterwards so don't come out until you do that, and keep writing and get your feelings out like that for now. Also regarding your father, you are a minor in his house so if he wants you to not date, don't do it until you graduate. You have lots of time after that. OK? Hope that helps a little.

3. Iceman110295

think you sir for the advice ill try to graduate and have a plan for my future before i come out and i will keep on writing to get my feelings out