1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Down but not Out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by coreyjazz23, Feb 26, 2008.

1. coreyjazz23

I have known I was gay for 3-4 years now (since I got into my current relationship). My boyfriend was my best friend, so my parents don't suspect anything when I go to his house. We came out to his parents the Friday after Christmas 2007. Heck of a present, huh? :lol: Anyway my father told me if I was gay, that he would disinherit me and that I should get my ass out of his house. :tears: I don't know what to do...I am out to a lot of people at college which I attend at the age of 16. Yay, Me!! I want to come out to my mom, b/c I think she already knows anyway, but I need my father to stay oblivious. Although even if I do get kicked out of the house...My boyfriend is loaded and his parents have since moved to their other house, just down the street...So I would have money and a place to stay....What should I do?

2. BabyBoy

I would tell your Dad, regardless of what your dad says. You'll still have your boyfriend and a place to stay and you'll still be getting your education, all while having someone who loves you constantly with you.

You're obviously smart as hell, 16 and in college, so you'll figure something out.

3. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

I'll second that, if I were in your situation that's what I'd do.

4. Thatsit

I guess I would tell him if I was Totally sure about that security, and if you Really want to tell him. and yeah, you must be smart 16 and in college

5. Jace

Whoa idk with that situation its not just having a place to stay it like your dad no longer loves you, and I know you still have your boyfriend but still... He's your dad, well Idk what I would do, I don't really have a dad I guess, plus I'm waay scured and indecisive lol