1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out later in life.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BiErik, Jan 3, 2013.

1. BiErik

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my youth I was indoctrinated by my folks that homosexuality was wrong. I remember several instances in my childhood that it was compared to rape and murder. I was but a child of nine last time I have heard that from mom and dad. Fast forward to junior high, I start noticing other guys. I don't wasn't to be gay, all those things my folks said would be about me. I had a close friend named Ryan, he and I did all sorts of things together. Video games, music and all other sports of things. One day Ryan kissed me, I felt so drawn to him, so incredibly turned on. We fooled around a bit. Ryan then moved out of my life. I carried my hearth ache silently a broken heart is hard to hide when you are a14 year old boy. they took me to a therapist, but my secret was buried deep inside. after Ryan I managed to get things straight in my head. I played straight as long as I could. I never dated a girl mainly out of fear that she would find out my secret. When I was seventeen I was caught looking at gay stuff on the Web my folks lost their minds, hi felt relief because I was finally able to say things that I have felt for so long. But it want going to happen. My dad asked me if I was a faggot and I confessed to feeling gay, being attracted to boys. They were pissed, my mom said it is just a phase, what did I know of these phases I was just a boy myself. Few years later I am in college several states away. Met a guy named Josh he was my neighbor, we had many things in common became close and one day shared a but of intimacy. He swore he was straight, it never became a relationship more than or sweaty fun. I moved back home, and earned some money to get my life started. I Decided not to be gay anymore (as if). Dated some women, just didn't click. Caught up with an old high school friend the only girl I ever remember having a crush on. She is straight edge had rock and all sorts of interesting. I fell in love with her she captured my heart completely, I still love her. I think that she is asexual because she never gets with other guys.

Approx five months ago I tried to tell my folks that I am bisexual but they are in complete denial. I told a close friend, then another and now everybody knows but mom and dad. They seem to not get the drift thatI am not straight.