1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out, then my sex story spread, an awkward month for a 14 year old.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Madgeisgod, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Madgeisgod

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't really tell anyone that I was 'gay' except about 7 close friends last Summer. I told them not to tell anyone and they didn't. As the month went on, I started telling more friends that I could trust and no one found out. Then as I became more comfortable I let it slip to even more friends until about 20 people knew. By September this figure grew but nobody had let it slip to the general public of the school. One day I went home and I had found my mum standing upset at the door and my dad looking very worried as if something had happened. They both looked like they had cried a lot. I went upstairs and remembered that I left my laptop on before I left for school, not thinking that anyone would be on it. (I'm an only child and my parents rarely go into my room) I noticed that all my windows had been closed and I instantly died inside. I'm a member of other LGBT forums and they were all open. My parents must have saw them and clicked on obviously. I didn't talk about it etc, I was just like "so what?", they cried a lot and told me I was probably confused etc but now they're kinda at terms with it and don't mind seeing me wear makeup etc.

This all happened in September. By October something different happened. Before I came out I had went out with a gay boy in my year and we had a thing for a short time but nothing came of it. I hadn't spoke to him for a while but he had heard about me coming out etc and one day in October he asked me to come out one night. I went to meet him and his friend who was a girl. We talked a bit and we started going out again that night like instantly as I met him. We all went into this big wood bit next to his house and we sat and talked more. She left us, for some reason and we talked more, just us. From there it all started, I really didn't expect it to happen, it just did. We started kissing etc, then it got dirty and dirtier till we had unprotected intercourse. (Dirty and disgusting, I know.) After it we both left each other with a kiss. That night I told a lot of people that I thought I could trust, but by the next day it was all round the school. Everyone knew. Nobody said much but everyone was very shocked as I was really someone who didn't do that kinda thing. He never spoke to me again after everyonbe found out but I didn't care I was embarassed enough. My mum found out about it and she was disgusted. I got tested for an STD a week or so after as I found out he had around 10+ sexual relations before me so I wasn't taking any chances. All my results came clear which I was very glad about. :slight_smile:

So in short, I came out last September and it was comfirmed by the October. Don't kiss and tell, or in this case, shag and brag. :icon_redf

2. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Wow sounds like you had a pretty good coming out other than the bit about everyine finding out about that guy and you. At least you didnt catch anything

3. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Did you get tested again after that? Not all STIs will show on a test after just a week. So just to be sure, if you haven't done so already, you really should get tested again.

4. Madgeisgod

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    True, they called me a week after to say every result was clear. I was also vaccinated against Hepatitis C or B when I was there.

I have no symptoms of STI. No discharge, no worrying mutations on my body, no pain whilst urinating etc. I know sometimes the symptoms of STI's aren't obvious but they were pretty sure I didn't catch anything.

5. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, but some STIs pretty much cannot be detected after only one or two weeks. I don't know where you went to get tested, but if you really only got tested after one or two weeks and they said they were sure you didn't have anything, they were doing a terrible job, because they simply can't know that.

Also, some STIs don't even show *any* symptoms.

If it were me, I'd like to be sure, and get completely tested again. But it's not me :slight_smile: so obviously it's your choice.