1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my best friend!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Salazar, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Salazar

That's another one down! I was going to see my best friend at a revision class yesterday, so I texted him saying there was something I had to tell him afterwards. He asked me what it was a couple of times what it was, but I told him I'd tell him when we were alone. So I drove him and another guy home, but he lived closer, so I dropped him off first and then he didn't reply to my texts for the rest of the day. I was disappointed to say the least!

I texted him a few hours ago, and we arranged to go to the gym. I was waiting for him on a railway bridge for like ten minutes, worrying myself A LOT. Once he arrived, I said straight out, 'I don't know how else to say this, so, I'm gay." He stopped walking, and said, surprised, 'you're gay?'. I'd got to the bottom of the steps and this point, turned around and looked up at him, wondering how he was going to take it. He then smiled and said, 'but what about our plan to conquer the world, nazi style?!' and laughed. Hahaha casual political incorrectness.

I don't know why I worked myself up so much about it! (!!)

2. AaronG

AaronG Guest

Congrats i'm glad things went well for you. :grin:
    And i'm sure you can take over the world GAY Nazi style lol

3. justinf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think I've cogratulated you already, so.. congratulations! :slight_smile:

And like I said, this is pretty much the best reaction anyone could hope for. He sounds like a really good friend.