1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"I had an eating disorder..."

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by tired_of_lying411, Oct 5, 2006.

1. tired_of_lying411

In my thread Number 5... I explained how I told my really good friend Carly.

On a walk before I told her, I started leading up to it... I asked her if she was good at keeping secrets.. if she had secrets.. if I could tell her a secret of mine.

She was interested.. she told me she would tell me a secret of hers if I told her mine... to make me more comfortable.

I told her mine.. she was great about it.. but our "post coming out walk" kept getting pushed back... and it had been so long since I we'd seen eachother that things weren't quite as open as before.. I had the feeling she didnt want me to ask her to tell me her secret.. and our walk ended..

So over msn I brought it up.. she told me she would tell me the next time we were together.. this was at school, a few days ago.

She revealed to me that she had been dealing with an eating disorder in the previous years. And that it was over.

Now we haven't had a chance to talk about all of our secrets yet, but it will happen soon..

and I feel closer to her than I have to anyone ever before. My best friend and I had a big falling out.. and Id have to say that truely.. my best friend is Carly.

I love you. Thanks for being there.