1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

caught :s

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by shy, Jan 9, 2013.

1. shy

shy

if you're looking for some dirty story... this isn't.

After nine months of injury I went playing badminton tonight. There, a member of the club (female, married straight, I'll call her C) asked me if I was going out often and I said no.
    C: But you were going out that evening in November we met at the trainstation, right?

Me: Uh, yeah, that's possible, I was out once this fall. How do you know?

C: I thought I had seen you at the entrance of *clubname*. So you were at the "free to love party", too?

Me :slight_smile:eusa_shif ): uh, yeah, kinda...

C (as if nothing): I went out with some friends that evening but it was like deadzone everywhre, so I and the girls, which of two are a couple btw, went to that party, too. How did your friends find out about that party?

Me: Ehm... I wasn't there with my friends, some guys I knew but had never met in person before told me about the party and asked me to join them :icon_bigg

C: Oh, well, I'm quite uesd to going out at any places but this was kinda extreme in every way :slight_smile:

Me: :icon_redf

We were asked to continue playing then, so we had to stop the conversation. Kinda weird way to come out but I'm just glad it went well :icon_bigg

2. Ianthe

Anybody who sees you at the gay club has to be at the gay club, which generally means they won't have a problem with you being gay.

It sounds like she wanted you to know that she is a gay-friendly person. That's why she mentioned that two of her friends are a same-sex couple.