1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haven't come out yet

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by FemmeLove, Jan 11, 2013.

1. FemmeLove

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Forty...yet still cannot face religious family...very shy. :icon_sad::help: Only with my ex for companionship, but dreamed about women. Always felt uncomfortable when ex wanted sex. If men have feminine features, they are okay...but I prefer the female body. My mother would ostracize me if she knew about the fantasies in my mind. I'll never find love...if I don't get the courage to live the way I want. I can love men emotionally...but I want so badly to hold a woman...:icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad: I left my ex...but am afraid to date:help:

This is my family...my blood...should I just rely on toys..or go back to my ex so I won't have to live alone? Damn religion. :bang:

2. GuidingLight

You shouldn't have to sacrifice yourself for others. I did that and its very wrong. I am still in the closet in regards to family members. I also am attracted in the same way you are, but even now its not really even emotional "love" I also fear rejection from my family..but if people don't "approve" or are rude than they don't deserve to be in your life anymore, even family.
    The female form is certainly something to be in awe of. I suppose that is why so many artists over the centuries have painted and sculpted female nudes.
    Your not alone. Feel free to write on my wall if you want to ever talk about stuff.