1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by lynngv, Jan 12, 2013.

1. lynngv

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    My life story

My childhood,I felt feeling I was born the wrong gender feeling I was truelly a girl.This was when I was 5 years old.I began going into my mother's closet trying on her shoes.She was not too happy about it at all and said to stay out.Luckily when I was over to my Aunt Paula's house,she let me play dress up with my cousin Cassie.My mother was not too happy once again and said this needed to stop.Luckily my father found out and told her to let me discover myself.My parents divorced when I was 12,my father got full custody of me

Teens,I began crossdressing privately at a few times and knew it was not enough.My father saw me fall apart and it was when I was 14.I began to be teased and picked on with some name calling.Some of the names I was called were freak,queer,weirdo and other nasty names.That is when I could not take it anymore,I tried hanging myself and my father found me still breathing calling 911.Luckily I survived.Then it was the reason why,found help and that is when I came out feeling I was a girl trapped in a boy's body.My father took it very well knowing he was concerned about me.This was when I was 16 years old,I was diagnosed with gender dysphoria.My mother disowned me on the spot not taking the news very well.Said to accept I was born a boy and god made me this way.I began living as a girl at first,my father saw I got my life back.I started transitioning when I was 17 and was excited right away

Transitioning and adult life,Transition was going very well.Had the breast augmentation including the tracheal shave.My father was proud of me and wanted to see me happy more.I transitioned until I was 21.Therapist said I was approved for the SRS.I decided not to have the SRS,I thought it would be a huge regret and felt this is how far I wanted to go.It has been great ever since,live my life I want it to be and in a relationship with my boyfriend AJ.

2. PatyR

Aww I'm glad your father was so accepting! sorry about your mother, though. It's not an easy life, but we have to endure! Yours is an example of perseverance and what you can achieve if you stay strong!

3. lynngv

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    My father cared about me and still does.My mother was never good to me and said I was a mistake.