1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel so free like I jump up and touch the moon!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Rlyon7187, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Rlyon7187

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello everyone! I came out new years eve and I have never felt better in my entire life. I tried for many years to hide it with girlfriends but I knew in the long run I could never marry them cause that wouldn't be fare to her that were both checking out the same dude. I our town about every five years someone would come out and I would plead for their bravery and freedom lol anyhow so I finally came out and want to tell it to the world. When I told my parents who are divorced, I had to tell them one at a time. (Very nerve racking) they were so great and supporting about it and so were their spouces. I grew up with a melting pot of religion around and in my family so I was bit nervous but I feared my brothers reaction the most. Hes my best friend in the whole world and we've been through a lot together and his reaction was the funniest and blew me away. He asked when he could meet my boyfriend I dont even have a boyfriend. Haha but the fact that he asked me that made me start crying with tears of happiness and joy. Well.... Before I start talking everybodys ear off I just wanted to say I think what is done on EC is awesome and has helped me through some hard times.(I was never a member until now but just google some questions and this website came up)so thank you very much...... Freedom! :eusa_danc

2. Slow91GP

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congrats, glad they took it well. Just this weekend, I had that weight lifted off my shoulders as well, feels great doesn't it??

3. shovelman

Congrats! I can't imagine just how happy you're feeling right now that you are finally out.

4. MatthewJS

Congrats. I love your brother's reaction! LOL!! I hope someone ask me that lol!

5. Mhin

Congrats for having a very supportive and understanding family :slight_smile:

6. WhoAmI76

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Congrats!!! Glad it went so well for you!

7. some nights

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hahaha coolest brother ever!! That's incredible. Congrats :slight_smile: