1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I just came out sort of?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by musicgeek13, Jan 18, 2013.

1. musicgeek13

musicgeek13 Guest

So my sister wanted to use my computer and I figured whatever. I was pretty sure I had cleared my history and whatnot. I get on later and everything is there and when you pull up the webpage, emptyclosets and other telling sites are on the most visited list:eusa_doh:. So basically, unless my sister is totally oblivious/stupid, she now knows that I am gay. I don't know whether to be freaked out or relieved. Anyhow, just had to get that out.

2. thegaymer

That's why we have incognito

3. SOULkitchen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Damn! Same thing happened with my little brother when I was 15; he found all my texts on my phone I sent to my boy crush and whatnot... but honestly 9 time out of 10 when someone 'finds out', it turns out they were already pretty sure of it

4. returning

Congratulations?

5. aspiecarer

I would agree that most of the times 'people' know or suspect something anyway..so maybe it's really a relief for you and now you can be 'out and proud'?

6. Madeleine

Well, I am sorry if you are stressed out. Stuff like that has happened to me, and I was mortified, but I went back to acting like I was a straight boi.