1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intense Flirting

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Camille33, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Camille33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have been working with a woman who is my supervisor. She has been flirting with me for 5 months and I have also flirted back. The sexual tension has been unbareable at times (good and bad)Extremely strong that when she walks near me I cannot even think.
    She walks in my vicinity often. When we are in meetings to wants to listen to everything I say and always has her eyes on me. After 5 months of this I approach her about a possibility of more. (She is married with grown children. One which is a gay son-who has struggled with his gayness) I think deep in some part of her -she does also. She told me that she was flattered but was not gay....Now I have my intense feelings with nowhere to
    go with them........Was I being played...or possible she can't admit that she does have those feelings but unable to go there (that's my gut feeling). Thanks for any response.
    Please don't say she is playing head games...I think it is more than that for her...I have to change my profile female...

#1 Camille33, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  2. Klutz

Even if there was more, the fact that she is your supervisor should put major air breaks on the relationship. If it became more, you could both lose your jobs and your careers could be ruined. She might return your regard, but realize that it would be career suicide to further the relationship and chose what she thought was the best way to turn you down.

3. Camille33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you for your reply. You are probably right on target. I just want her so intensely...
    guess I'll just have to work through it....

4. Camille33

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Working through it is so hard. It's like everything came to a screeching halt. I cry and my stomach hurts and I need to pull myself together for work tomorrow. I have been so outwardly happy that everyone tells me that they are basically so happy that I am happy this year-now what do I do-put on show of happiness to smooth things over....I called a therapist to try and get an appointment today(if she is open). I need a face to face discussion with another human to help with the extreme feelings.....

#4 Camille33, Jan 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013