1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, at least one person knows I'm gay now, lol.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Juggalo, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Juggalo

Got a call from some stranger looking to share my apartment since I threw an ad up on craigslist. Flat out told him I was gay but not out yet. His words? "So close the bathroom door, got it." Met up, he honestly didn't even care about my sexuality. Neat. Now if only I had the balls to tell any of my friends.

Seriously, I've got this crazy mindset at the moment. I can apparently tell complete strangers without even thinking of it, but can't get the courage to tell someone whose opinion actually matters to me. What the crap.

2. Bree

I think that's pretty normal. You can tell them because it won't hurt you if they reject you. The first people I told were vague acquaintances.

3. Pommfritz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I told my friends first, because i knew they were accepting :slight_smile: I am glad i did. They have helped me alot through the hard times :slight_smile:

4. shovelman

Haha yeah it's quite normal to feel that way because you won't really care how a stranger feels about it more than someone you're actually close to :slight_smile: Although this gives you an opportunity to start a new friendship with someone who already knows that you're gay and doesn't really mind which could be a good thing :slight_smile: