1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Betrail.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BearyBoo99, Jan 24, 2013.

1. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hiya guys. This is kinda a funny story it's an angry story but I never really thought that about this until now, but more people could no than I thought...

So in the second term of Year 7 (Grade 8? I think in America) my ex best-friend, who really hates me decided she was going to spill to her whole class about my relationships. She told everyone my first kiss (that really doesn't annoy me) But what set her over the bar was she told them about my first relationship with a girl! Me and my bestest friend dated for about 4 weeks in Year 4. The only person who new was Amelia (the chick who told) My ex girl friend (who is still my best friend) and me. So the day that she told I was messenger (some lame thing we do at my school) and I was requested to go into her classroom.
    When I got there I had this horrible feeling and of corse Amelia opened the door. When everyone saw my face all the questions and laughter flooded out of their mouths.
    "Is it true that your GAY?!"
    "Ew did you really kiss a girl??!!"
    "Guys don't look at her, she'll turn you into a gay!"
    "So what girl do you like now?!"

My jaw dropped opened and I almost started to cry. Thank god for my teacher because she saw that it hurt me and she turned around to the boy that said "Don't Look at Her! She'll turn you gay!"
    My teacher replied. (Best reaction ever)
    "DON'T HATE ON HER, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET A GIRL!"
    He shut his mouth. Since then I have pushed myself in the closet and made sure there wa a ton of bricks pulled high in fount of it. It only just previews to me that my friends have made a bet on me... And one of the girls already knows so she is gonna be rich :wink:

The other great reactions I got was

"Oh I already knew. I've been trying to hook you up with my lesbian mate."

"Does this mean I win the bet?!"

"Holy God!" *Turned to other friend* "Pay up Mofo."

"This year I'm voting to leaglise Gay Marriage"
    :lol: :smilewave