1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out to my cousin

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Geist, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Geist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Me and my cousin just really started becoming friends last Wednesday. We started talking all the time via text message. We meet up this saturday and luckily i was able to dodge a bullet when we ran into someone from my high school, but i knew i wasn't going to be able to keep the fact that i am gay from her for long. I was planning on having a face to face conversation this weekend, and telling her then.

Unfortunitally she just texted me and asked if i had a myspace. i told her that i did, and when i checked to see what my URL code for my page was i realized that i am out on myspace. :eek: I couldn't just tell her that i wasn't going to give it to her, because she would know somthing is up, and since i was planning on telling her soon i just decided to tell her, and asked her to keep it between the two of us. We haven't talked about it since i told her, but it was only about thirty minutes ago and she is probably with her parents and doesn't want to risk them seeing her having this conversation with me. Only time will tell how our friendship will hold up after this, but from first impressions things are looking good. :icon_bigg

2. biisme

I hope everything works out!!

3. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

4. Urman

Urman Guest

Congrats