1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I made a plan.......

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BearyBoo99, Jan 28, 2013.

1. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    As the title says I made plan on coming out.... On October the 11th I'm gonna send out a video...
    You know the video which the people hold up que cards to tell their stories, well I did that.. I'm going message it to my parents or simple tell them to watch it on my computer.

It reads,

On a Personal Note.

Hey, so if your watching/reading this that means that
    I care about you, & trust you enough to tell you this...
    Love comes in many different shapes and sizes and knows no boundaries, Right?
    My lifeStyle Is a bit different.. You See??
    I'm gonna tell you simply.
    I (my name) <3 (Yes that's right LOVES) GIRLS.
    I'm still the same person I was 5 minuets ago beogre you knew my LITTLE secret. Life will still go on.
    My sexuality has no connection to they way my parents raised me,
    Or who I hung out with.
    It has no connection to the devil,
    Or god.
    Right now your probably thinking
    "Then what does it have a connection too?"
    Well to answer your simple question "It is, what it is."

I am prepared to lose friends, because I've got plenty more.
    I'm prepared to be bullied, because it's just another bunch of words.

I'm still Daddy's little princess and I always will be.
    I'm still "That Bitch" known by many.
    I'm still "His Ex-Girlfriend" (and I always will be)
    But most importantly I'm still "HUMAN!"

I'm not a "Disapoinment."
    Or a "Gaybo!"
    Or a "Creep!"
    Just because I love the same sex does not make me any MORE or LESS of who I was and still am.

One day I'm gonna grow up and find my princess, and one day she will become my queen. <3

And when she crys, I'll be there to wipe HER tears away,
    And when we fight, I'll buy HER flowers and beg for HER forgiveness.
    And on that special day I will watch her walk down that aisle and cry at how beautiful she looks.
    And to those people who have a hard time accepting the fact that I am Lesbian, I hope that one day you will call me,
    Your "DAUGHTER"
    Your "FRIEND"
    Your "SISTER"
    But most importantly
    "YOUR."
    I love you all and hope that one day you will Learn to accept me the way I have myself.
    Yes, I am lesbian.
    Yes, I am proud.
    And I ask you to accept me for who I am because I can't make you.
    <3

(Sorry for posting such a long thing...)

2. estrella

Am I reading your age right? For being 13, you have a sort of sensible mentality that a lot of older people lack. It'd be hard to underestimate you with your "this is how it is" attitude. I admire that!

The letter is brilliantly written, I think. What you have said is absolutely true--you are the same person that you were before you came out to anyone. When I first came out at fifteen, it was hard to get people to see that I was that same little girl, only my secret was out then. It is such a shock, I think, for some people, and it takes time to digest that information. In the end, I am accepted not only by the people who know, but also by myself, as well. (Not that I would kick myself out on the streets for that or anything?)

If you don't mind my asking, why October 11th? Is it a special date? If you need any support, I'll be here. *air hug* :slight_smile:

3. returning

Sounds Good! Good Luck!

4. Nepenthe

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think it's an excellent idea, and very well written. Good luck!

5. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thankyou for your support :slight_smile: and to answer your question from what I have read October 11th (in Australia) is Coming Out Day. I thought it would be a good idea to put it in there because by that date i'll already be 14 and my parents won't have such a hard time accruing this. :slight_smile:

6. RainbowMan

I wish I had your constitution to wait so long. After finally accepting myself, it feels like I have this huge bottled-up secret inside of me that just has to come out and there's some expiration date on it (that's not 10 months away!)

I guess we all feel differently. Then again, I've been closeted (even from myself) for about 20 years....

7. BearyBoo99

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yer that must have been hard. I went on a "Coming Out Spree" yesterday. And I just told everyone and anyone who would listen... I couldn't keep it a secret anymOre

8. estrella

Oh, my gosh. Well, that makes me feel daft. Coming out day should have struck me, haha. I'm glad you're talking about it more. Sometimes it's too hard to keep something down, no matter how big or small.

9. GayLibertarian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good luck on taking a journey I haven't yet had the courage to take. Hopefully by October 11th I'll be at that point, but for now I bid you the best of luck.

10. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    That sounds like a wonderful video! :grin:

11. Labyrinth

I think you are very eloquent in your writing and as another member said, wise beyond your years. I salute you for being so decisive and clear in your thoughts and how you express them! Good luck!

12. curlycats

wow.... i think this is a great idea and i love what you have written. i know age doesn't really mean anything, but i too am surprised that you're 13. You Go Girl! :wink:

i really hope that this will work out well for you. you said that you recently went on a coming out spree... i hope that word doesn't spread and your parents don't find out before you get a chance to show them this wonderful video. :/

best of luck!