1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My coming out story/first kiss(more about how I fell in love)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by XsabercaliberX, Jan 30, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So basically I was in 8th grade and I looked at girls from head to toe like a normal striaght guys would do but I kept having this feeling to look at someone behind me in math but at the time I was extremely quiet. Finally my teacher hands out papers and tells me to pass it back, so I did and OMG he was fucking HOT. I'm thinking to myself, "wait,aren't I straight"? I ignored it for a while but every time I saw him I freaked out and hurried my head under my arms and pretended I was tired. Later on he dicided to change his schedule And instead of being in one of my classes he was in 3 and sat behind me in everyone. When he transferred to my class (science) we got pairred up for a project. I'm thinking "fuck what did I do to make a fool of myself now"? Anyway class was over and he yelled my name. I turned around happy to know that he knew I existed. He asked if we could work on the project after school since we didn't live far from each other. Instantly I said yes of course. The bell rings we go to our next class together, talk, and eat at th same time. We arrived late because we talked so long in the halls. All day we ignored the teachers and talked. Again I think I'm straight stop feeling this way! The bell rings again and we finally get to go home. I'm about the 7th or 8th person on the bus and I sit more towards the back (and I don't think that I'm so cool that I sit in the back for no reason) the guy I liked jumped on the bus and sat next to me. It was kinda awkward sitting that close to him but I dealt with it until I got home. After we got off the bus he asked to go to my house for a little for the project. I said ok and we got in my house. I tell him to sit wherever he wants and if he wanted anything to drink or eat. He said that he was fine and I sat next to him on the couch and asked what he wanted to do first. He said I don't want to do the project I want to talk about us. I gave him a kinda confused look like why do you want to talk about that I thought we were friends. He said I know it sounds weird but I really want us to be more than friends. I sit there In silence thinking am I really ready to trust someone like this again. He breaks the silence with his voice and asked what would you do if I kissed you? I say back, what? He says it again and I sit in silence again and all of a sudden he grabs me by the neck and kisses me. I don't even fight back because at that moment I knew I was really gay. This was my first kiss ever and it was absolutely like heaven.

2. shovelman

That's a very cute experience :slight_smile: How are both of you doing?

3. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    sounds like a dream ... keep us posted!!!

4. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah that sounds like a great day. Really enjoyed it, good for you

5. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm doing pretty good were still going out and now were in 10th grade

---------- Post added 31st Jan 2013 at 01:27 PM ----------

I'll keep you guys updated maybe by tomorrow

6. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Omfgheiuevbjyug X) sooooo cute!! So happy for you! (*hug*)

7. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Whoa! Sounds like you and him really hit it off. You must have been really nervous the first go round though like your body shaking and breath not coming out fully. Now to you probably sounds normal but to this bi-gay guy its like how I describe it to me.