1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

first date with my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by XsabercaliberX, Jan 31, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    A few weeks later we started to actually go out and everything was going fine. Everyday we hung out after school sat at our house and cuddled with each other and talk about our lives and how they are going. We would talk for hours and kiss. Finally he asked where we would go for our first date. I told him to surprise me. Later I told my parents I was going out with just "friends" ( totally unaware that I'm gay and still 2 years later still unaware). I walked to his house and his parents dropped us off some where but I didn't know where because he blind folded me (I know it sounds like I'm getting raped). Finally he unfolded the blind and I was shocked where we were. AN AMUSEMENT PARK!! I haven't been to one in at least 3 years. I run up to him give him a hug and a huge kiss. I tell him I love you over and over. He said I would do anything that brings you joy and happiness. We go on rides and eat cotton candy having a blast. We were there from at least 4 to 9. When the night was over we got in the car and dropped ourselves off at his house (about 10 minutes away from mine) his parents went inside and asked before he got do you think were "ready" yet. I said not yet (I know that passing out on this is bad but I didn't want to have it with someone unless I know he is truly the one). He was fine with it and didn't get offended he just said whenever your ready just call. Then I think to myself and say as he shuts the door you really are the one I was looking for and walk back home exited for our next date.

2. shovelman

Aww :slight_smile: this is a cute story I can't wait to keep reading it :slight_smile:

3. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanx I'll keep posting more I'll probably have more of it in a few hours

#3 XsabercaliberX, Jan 31, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  4. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Seriously this is like a soap opera just addicting. I mean the first date with a amusement park? What an idea wouldn't have saw that in a plot twist. Keep em coming this is very entertaining.

5. SmokeandMirrors

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sweet story X, I'm really happy for you :slight_smile:

6. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanx I already have my 3rd one it's called second date/coming out to my parent before second date