1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The second date/coming out to my parents before second date

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by XsabercaliberX, Jan 31, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Another few weeks passed me and my boyfriend are still close together like glue and he ask where we are going for our second date. I replied back with an idk face. A minute later I told him that I would pick where we were going. He said ok and I thought about where we would go. I didn't know how frustrating it would be to get an idea for a first date. I saved a lot of money (at least 10,000) so I decided that I wasn't going cheap. I looked everywhere online for his present. Finally... I found it! The next day I saw him and he asked where we would go. I said that it's a surprise and that his parents wouldn't drive him and me there mine would. He made a pouty face and said fine in a sad voice. I started laughing seeing his face like that. He asked what was so funny and I said nothing. Later in the day we got home and told him bye ( get off at different bus stops) I start to freak out and sweat. Can I really tell them? Will they be upset? Will they not accept me? I don't care as long as I can stay with him. I walk in and my face was easy to read. My mom was th first to notice and asked what's wrong. I came out with it and said... Mom... I'm gay. She just got out of her seat an gave me a hug. She said that she was proud of me for admitting it and rudely my step dad says that no son of his was going to be "gay". I didn't care what he said and told him that I wasn't his son so he doesn't have to worry about me. He then said he was also proud because he viewed gays as the weak and I'm he first to stand up to him. Then came he question of asking for the ride. I asked and he said yes. I called my boyfriend that I was going to pick him up. We arrived at his house about 5 minutes later and picked him up. My step dad already knew where the adress was and drove straight there. I blind folded him until we got there. When we go out the car you could hear people screaming "skillet skillet"!! He took it off and looked at me and he said thank you in a low voice and gave me a french kiss instead of a normal one. It wasn't like I though it would be (with the tounge thing) but I enjoyed it. We went inside the stadium and had front row seats. It was awesome because they are also my favorite band. The concert was over and we got to his house. I asked my step dad if I could sleep over and he said sure. He said I don't know how I could repay you. I said back you know how in a flirty voice. He didn't even hesitate on the moment and threw me on his bed (no one was home because his parents worked until 12 and it was about 11) an boy did he do wonders.

2. Emberblaze

No firiggin WAY!!!! You guys went to a SKILLET CONCERT???!!!!!

Oh my GOOOSH! You have a boyfriend AND went to a Skillet concert (and got like 10000 saved up)?!!!???

Dude, please, let's switch lives! I'm stuck at home struggling with physics homework lols. My idea of a saturday night is cleaning my room... The highpoint of my weekend is listening to music while ironing.

But man, this is good stuff, make it a novel! ^^ I wish the best of luck to you two

3. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This used to be my life now I'm studying for bio and social studies midterms and since I just got surgery I have to make both of them up after school

4. Emberblaze

Aw, I'm sorry : /

I hope they go well for you man

5. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    The first date felt more real to me but hte second was more like a dream. Something didn't click like the reaction your step-father had especially when you challenged him about being gay. My X-Step-father would have slapped or choked me.

6. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My step father is a very confusing person and considering that he is a violent alcoholic he changes every now and then but when he does drink he acts like he hates me and I worked side jobs and now I have a real job I'm plannin to keep all my money now to go o college now I can barely afford to spend on stupid shit. Although it may seem like a dream I really don't want to be with anyone else but him. I also realized that it might have been a mistake to have done that but the thought of being separated from him drives me insane. Please understand that my life is pretty complicated the reason my step dad thinks I'm gay is because I grew up with women an I am the ONLY boy left in my family that we even talk to. After my mom told me that I was the only boy left I felt as if it was my job to protect my family. Your intitled to your opinion but just understand that I'm trying hard to make it through now. My life in school is getting pretty difficult and I really don't know if I can keep this relationship up long. I'm trying as hard as I can to keep both my life and relationship intact.

7. WilliamM

WilliamM Guest

Sounds like a pretty amazing date :slight_smile:

8. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    I didn't mean anything by what I said just my reaction to your 2nd story. I don't much of you nor have spoken to you either just take it at that. You don't have to take what I said as personal.

9. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry I just kinda defense about things and don't take what I say personal either my whole life my mom has raised me to not take peoples words or actions without doing something back. Again really sorry I didn't really think just typed.