1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The fight/make up

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by XsabercaliberX, Feb 1, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    About three months passed after our second date and we did the usual like hug kiss and cuddle on the bus on our way to school. When we got there the principle annoyed that we had midterms coming up. I'm thinking that I have to study my ass off if I wanted to pass middle school and go to high school. Midterms were worth 50% of our grades at the end of middle school along with our final which was the other 50%. I couldn't really focus on my boyfriend knowing this is my final chance to do something right. I usually got through school just barely passing and if I go to high school I'm not gonna get away with shit like that. After school ended and we got on the bus he started to talk about hanging out. I was really hesitant to say no but I said it anyway. He looked at me like I was crazy for saying that. I told him I had to study but he refused to listen. I really don't know why he got offended by me saying no once. Is it because we spend time with each other constantly? Then I'm thinking will this relationship end because of me? We got off the bus and I tried talking to him but he gave me the cold shoulder. I couldn't stand it so yelled GO FUCK YOURSELF ASSHOLE!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME THAT'S FINE JUST SAY IT!! We both stare into each others eyes intently and he just walked away. Again I start screaming saying that I'm sorry that I want to make a future for us. Obviously he didn't care because he kept walking away. For that whole week I tired to study but all I could think about was him in every page I flipped. I tried thinking of a way I could make this up but no solution came up. The next week we took our midterms and I'm pretty sure that I bommed them. The day ends and I'm worried to see him on the bus so I started to avoid him by sitting with someone else. He comes on the bus and I noticed but pretended like I didn't notice. He sits behind an empty seat behind me and taps me on the shoulder. I answer in an angry tone and said what back with an attitude that said leave me alone. He said that we need to talk. Like in those movies I say,about what? He then said we need to talk about us. I said in a low voice I'm sure you made it clear 2 weeks ago... He interrupeted what i said and says I'm sorry for what I did. He told me he reason he acted that way is because he didn't want to lose me. I reply back with a sarcastic voice saying that sure worked out huh? He told me to come sit next to him. I thought about and eventually did before the bus left the school. He said sorry at least 20 times (over exagerration obviously). I thought long and hard about forgiving him and I came to the conclusion that I would. He was so happy when I said yes and to be honest I was to. But I told him that when finals come I have to study and so does he. He agreed no to get mad about something like that again. I was so relived that it was over. Later on we went to his house and his parents were working so you know what that means...

2. Aielar

If it happens again (your boyfriend getting upset over you setting a boundary - in this case, when you said you couldn't spend time with him because of exams) I'd suggest ending the relationship for good. It's not healthy for you to feel pressured into placing his wants above your needs, if that makes sense. It's normal to want to be with somebody/not lose them, but this, to me, sounds like a bit of a control situation. I don't know you in real life, so I could be wrong, but that's how I see the situation. Best of luck.

3. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    We really get along now and we've been going out for 2 years now it's all good and I did think of ending the relationship at first but I gave it another chance and we've had very little arguments since then