1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The first year anniversary (We got lucky)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by XsabercaliberX, Feb 2, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Jumping ahead a few months me and my boyfriend realized that it was our one year of being together. His parents were going on vacation with another couple and left his brother in charge of him. I'm thinking I wish my parents would go on vacation I spend so much time with them that sometimes I want to be alone. We didn't really know what we would do for our one year. We then decide to put off the idea until later in the day. Schools over and we still have no idea. I guess all we would do was sit at home and watch tv. We get on the bus and just do nothing but sit in silence because we thought that it was pathetic that we couldn't think of anything. After we got off I went to his house and both his parents were there packing their stuff...glad to see someones enjoying our anniversary. His parents asked him if he had his stuff packed. We both stood there confused by what they were talking about. His parents then asked if I could ask my parents I can pack my stuff as well and go with them. I stood there even more confused. My boyfriend asked about the other couple and his parents replied saying that they cancelled because a family member just died. I felt kinda guilty taking someones spot for a vacation... Oh well I'll get over it. I ran back home to ask my parents if I could go win my boyfriend and his parents and let me tell you it took me almost to fucking hours to convince them to let me go. Finally when I got through I packed all my stuff and left quick thinking finally my get away is happening. The vacation was in Florida and since it was my first time being there they thought that they would take me to Disney world... Really? I told them that I went to Disney land in California so that was out of the picture for planning. We took a car there and took a plane. We spent our anniversary basically doing nothing but it was the whole week in Florida that we counted as our anniversary. It was pretty fun going me and my boyfriend had one room while his parents had another (they were both on different floors because the people who originally were to go wanted to do something that they didn't want them to here... Just guessing). Of course we had the same intentions. After the week was done we came back to pennslyvania and I stayed over his house. The next morning I hear an alarm clock going off and I'm thinking that it's sunday why would they get up this early. My boyfriends mom came out of her room an checked if we were awake. She said in a soft voice are you awake? I said yes and she said can you get my son up and tell him to get ready for school? I said yes because I was still half a sleep and processed everything in my head. Early, mom getting up,SCHOOL...FUCK!!!