1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beginning, Middle, and End

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by snowkissedangel, Feb 3, 2013.

1. snowkissedangel

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am a lesbian Christian. I know what it is expected to be by my family. I am expected to get married to a man and have children. This has been pushed on me my whole life. I am expected to go to church and learn how to live like a Christian. I have never fully understood why but I have never been able to relate to other people. I have never felt comfortable around other females who talk about their boyfriends or husbands. I started to attend a church that sports Gay and Lesbian marriage. This church haws given me the courage to start looking and examining my own sexuality. I am a lesbian. This would explain why it is hard for me to be around woman who are straight and would explain why I have a hard time relating to people. This explains why I do not see eye to eye with my family. The conclusion I have come to is I am a lesbian. I find a body that is shaved, smells good, and is showered a lot more sexually attractive then a body that smells like sweat, has hair over 80% of his body and is dirty. Females understand other females need to look good and feel good beater than a male could understand the same need of a female. I am lesbian. I am still in the closet, But I am a lesbian(!).

2. Ticklish Fish

congratulations!!!....?

3. Connor22

good job! accepting yourself is the hard part :slight_smile: and as for living as a gay christian well don't worry, there are loads of us out there we're just a bit hard to find :L good luck :slight_smile:

4. weezy123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I like the fact that you are so sure of who you are... My sister is a christian and quite hardcore too, she is totally against me having a girlfriend and it has broken our close relationship we once had.. This has made me very weary of who I've told and still instills my apprehensions on the way christians portray LGBT relationships.

How do you balance being lesbian and christian?

I dont mean to be forward its just very fascinating.