1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One step at a time

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by snowkissedangel, Feb 6, 2013.

1. snowkissedangel

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I first told my therapist I am a lesbian. The second person I told was I emailed my aunt and explained to her I am a lesbian. The third person I told was this boy at my school who claims to be Bisexual. I am not going to tell my grandparents I am a lesbian. They are old fashion and are suffering from some health issues.

I can not think of any one else who I would like to tell I am a lesbian. So, now that I have told a few people I am a lesbian I am now just looking for other lesbian woman and other gay people to be friends with. I am a loner. I am very careful who I am around. For the most part if I do not need to go out then I do not. Church is my main social outing.

I am a lesbian. The first and only person who I need to get acceptance from is myself. I am the only one who has to like or dislike who I am attracted to. I am the only one who has to live with the knowledge for the rest of my life that Ia m a lesbian and physically and sexually referrer woman over men.

2. DeanIsHome

Congratulation on coming out to those people! I am thinking about making a visit to my local teen LGBTQ community center thing in the downtown of Seattle so i guess you could try to look for some in Portland, I know there's some there i have 1 relative who moved there who's gay and moved because my family disowned him. or instead of those places you can try you're local PFLAG