1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my boyfriend and two friends!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by SecretxSmile, Feb 6, 2013.

1. SecretxSmile

So... After years of being bisexual but not very actively, these past seven months have been 100% mental and emotional obsessive torture trying to figure out my feelings, if I was gay or bisexual because there was all of a sudden SO MUCH CONFUSION AND NOT WANTING TO HAVE SEX WITH A REAL PENIS, then trying to figure out how to get the cojones to tell my boyfriend of 4 1/2 years that I was gay after I came to the conclusion.

Apparently he had sniffed it out awhile ago. Go freakin' figure. All that turmoil for nothin', lol. He took it EXTREMELY well; we're still best buddies. :3 And my two friends already figured as well, LOL! Now... the road to full self-acceptance without that doubting shit, and then, perchance, a lovely lady at my arm...

Mr. Closet, you were always my safe place, and I know I will want to run back in at times, but... It's time for me to be me. Finally.

Thanks to all of you for putting yourselves out there and being so kind to the ones still struggling. It will get better... things always do. :slight_smile: (&&&)

Taking it day by day,
    with a not-so-secret smile -

~Steph <3

2. returning

Congratulations!!!!! Happy Coming Out! Hooray! Congrats! Yippeeeeeeee!!!!!!

I'm happy you had such a great experience!

3. Yogabear

Yogabear Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations on coming out with success! I'm prou that you can be you not all are as lucky or fortunant. Right now I'm dealing with a similar situation to you except that I'm disabled with financial conditions foisted on me that I cannot fully come out yet. You see my fiance found my tight feminin yoga pants and won't give them back. What should I do?