1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I finally came out to my sister!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by TheDude, Feb 9, 2013.

1. TheDude

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel so good right now that I have finally come out to my sister. I've been trying to come out to her for a long time but I would always end up not doing it because I didn't know how she was going to react. But today was the day. We talked, we cried, we talked some more and she said that she loves me and that she always will and that this is my life and that I should be happy, no matter what anyone says or thinks. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. She is one of the reasons I'm still here.

Fun fact, I came out to my older sister two years ago because I knew she would understand as she is a lesbian, and even though I told her not tell anyone, she told my younger sister. She knew all along. She said that she was waiting for me to tell her. All this time I thought that she was clueless when she already knew everything :roflmao:

2. DeanIsHome

Awwwwww It's great both of you're sisters are so accepting! you make me want to have some sisters all i have is 4 brothers -__-

3. wilted

A part of Arizona where it actually snows!
    Congrats! That's kind of funny. I'm glad both of your sisters are supportive :slight_smile:

4. MixedNutz

Haha that's great

5. Nyanko

Haha that's so cool! Glad they're there for you. :slight_smile: