1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I told my best friends<3

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ConnDonn, Feb 10, 2013.

1. ConnDonn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well I know I posted on here that I told my best friend, well I told my other two best friends as well.
    So we went out yesterday and went for coffee, you know because that's obviously the best thing to do. I told them that I wanted to tell them something, and I'm sure they knew what it was by then! Anyway I just basically came out with it "yeah so I'm bisexual", I know that I've done it once already and it's meant to be easier, but I'm sure I was more nervous this time!
    Well they took it great. We had kind of talked about being gay and bisexual and so they said they were pretty sure since last month, but had an idea that I might be since year 9. Well I'm glad I told them and I don't have to lie to them anymore, but yeah! It feels good to know that they now know.
    I'll probably post some more stuff on here some time, but for now I'm glad it all went well and I was able to properly come out to them. (!) :icon_bigg

2. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

Woo Hoo!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: Congratulations!!!

3. Minx

Yay. Congratulations! :grin:

4. Lucky Oshawott

Congratulations! Happy for you and I hope the experience will become a lot easier for you in the future and continue to make you happy! (*hug*)

5. shovelman

Congrats man! :slight_smile:

6. Lozloz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Congratulations. I hope one day I will have the courage to tell my best friends. I hope my friends are as great as your friends are.

7. FemCasanova

Congratulations :grin:
    Sounds like you`ve got good friends!