1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

32 and just came out as a lesbian

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Sarah1, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Sarah1

Sarah1 Guest

I just came out yesterday and I had to end my relationship with the father of my two year old son. his friends are all my friends too. they are all straight and hlf of them are mad at me and don't understand why I'm doing this. thank god I never married him...

I feel really terrible but I also feel so clear. I just wish I figured this out sooner and I feel guilty for that. but I feel I'm on the road to happiness even if I am not happy right now.

#1 Sarah1, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
  2. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, congrats I guess! At least you can live honestly now!

3. Femme

Congrats! Best of luck.

4. Sarah1

Sarah1 Guest

5. commandZ

I'm really happy for you Sarah! I'm in the same boat. I'm 32 gay and living withh my GF of 3 years. She's talking babies and marriage and I need to tell her SOON!

How did he take it? My girl suspects and I think we could remain friends but I worry about friends and family.

6. Sarah1

Sarah1 Guest

Yes please take my advice and talk to her asap! he is taking it pretty well considering, he is not one of these people who think gay is not real or whatever. I feel really guilty for not figuring this out sooner. but im not kicking myself because I know that everyone has their own path, this was my journey. I'm just thankful i know what i know now and i can deal with this better

7. Just Jess

Hi Sarah! Good to see you feeling better :slight_smile:

8. Sarah1

Sarah1 Guest

Thank you, I found a couple jobs to apply to in my area. I've talked to a couple friends now and mostly they are supportive so its going better. This is day two now since breaking it off with my ex and we are still living together its been a long two days

9. Tiny Catastrophe

Congrats for being able to be strong and come out in that situation. I couldn't imagine how hard that would be.

10. Sarah1

Sarah1 Guest

ya it is, i literally almost threw up last night thinking about all of this

11. Sarah1

Sarah1 Guest

dont be like me, kids. Gnothi seauton