1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Talks of divorce made up my mind

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by biguyky, Feb 13, 2013.

1. biguyky

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So, I was married before (I am married again now). My exwife knew that I was into men when we were married. I was having gay sex while we were married. Sometimes with her knowledge and sometimes without. Now, I have had encounters with men throughout my life. Most times it would end with me feeling guilty about the encounter, like I was ashamed that I did it. However, I would not do it for a while, but would always do it again. It may be weeks or months later, but my cravings would get the best of me and I would get in bed with a man.

So, about 2 months before my ex and I separated, I was having gay sex with a buddy probably 1-2 times a week. My ex and I weren't having sex at all. We fought daily. She would stay out late drinking after work. Now, she did know that I was having sex with this guy. She didn't know about any of the encounters when she wasn't there. We did have a few threesomes with the same guy. It would end with her climaxing first and then me and the guy continuing.

So anyway, so she decided she wanted to separate and immediately left with a friend for the weekend. I had been talking to a couple of friends/aquaintances online via a gay/bi yahoo group for my area. So, one guy asked me over. We talked about the separation and it turned into sex. We went to bed together and I stayed the weekend with him. It was at that moment that I realized that I was definitely bisexual if not gay. It was ok to be that way. Before, i would feel ashamed to have gay sex and would run away soon as the act was over and not call/text for weeks. This time, I was comfortable telling myself and others that I am gay.

Now, me being gay only lasted 5 years. I started to look at women again and want to be with them (I know, i didn't learn lol). But still confident in saying that I am bisexual and ok with it.

2. The14Me

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd recommend reading the following book: Velvet Rage
    Also it would be interesting to know how old you are.