1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mi'jo... Do you like boys?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Clubsolar, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Clubsolar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I never really had the time to post this on here, but I'll do it now

Well, my coming out story is more confrontational, than most peoples...haha but I Love it.
    It all started back in the summer of 2011. I was just about to enter grade 8. Me and my mom were just casually driving around in Montgomery, AL. Then somehow our conversation gets onto my younger brother's "girlfriend". Then my mom comes out and asks me why I never had a girlfriend. I just say I never really felt the need to have one. Then after a quick pause, she asks, "Mi'jo(son) do you like boys". So I reluctantly ask, "Why does it matter". She says it doesn't, she just really wanted to know. So I tell her yes, to which she replies, You know I love you no matter what, and I don't care. Youre my son and my love for you will never change,,no matter who you feel that you are attracted to. I want you to no that will never change... After this I was just speechless...but Im kinda glad it happened this way. The thing I think that gave this away was the Born This Way CD I bought the day b4.... I just glad It turned out like this.

:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

2. All Star

All Star Guest

If only everyones coming out story was peaceful like this... congrats! :slight_smile:

3. Femme

Great story. Thanks for sharing it.

4. Brent2013

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Good for you! :slight_smile:

5. Darkrai

Darkrai Guest

:confused: Are you Hispanic!?

I am, and if I ever told my mother or father they would disown shortly after they threw my things out the door.

Congrats man! You're one lucky guy!

6. JustARaconteur

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I love hearing positive coming out stories to family, especially from teenagers. My family DID NOT take mine well at all, so I'm glad it worked out for you.

Best of luck in the future to you, my friend.

7. PeteNJ

Great story, thanks for sharing. Keep posting!

8. Well that was easy LOL