1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In the car

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Newtothis07, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Newtothis07

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi everyone!
    First person I came out to was a good friend of mine who I am still extremely close to. I was in her car one night just talking when I felt the urge to tell her. I felt that she may have some feelings for me on a level that I could never meet her on (obviously because of the gay thing) so I knew I had to tell her. It took me two hours to do it and in the end I didn't really say it (I kind of made her guess it by suggesting things) I can proudly say that we talk about my sexuality much more openly now and it is not awkward at all; in fact it is relieving to have someone to talk to. Since then I have come out to 2 other people and feel like there is progress. My family, however, for the most part is very against very degrees of sexuality which makes it hard to think about coming out to them but I know that when i feel the time is right to do so, i will have a strong support system of friends behind me.

2. returning

Congratulations!

Hooray!

Good Job!

Keep it up!

Good for you!

Score!

Pick as many as you like.

3. RainbowMan

Congrats! I'm also "new to this" in that only a few people in my life that I care about know (see my "out status" over there), and I'm struggling with how to tell the rest. Lost, confused, and wondering where I'm going sounds about right.

Little by little, dude. We're in this together :slight_smile:

4. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Good job!! It takes a lot of courage!! I'm not out to a whole bunch of people either, but eventually it gets better :slight_smile:

5. Iceman110295