1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my mom

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Alteak, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Alteak

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had something to say for a long time that I can't put in words.*
    "Yo I'm gay"
    There, I "said" it. I'm still the Same kid you had nearly 15 years ago.*
    You said you have no problem with faggotrons, but if you do, Stevie offered a spot at her apartment.*
    SARS 4 dropping this on Jew.*
    No I didn't have a say in this. I've been like this for as long as I remember & I can't just change. Wish I could.*
    We have pride parades because this is America, we can celebrate our true selves and not get judged or executed.*
    This is the reason I'm suicidal. I would never choose to be teased every day and shakes by former friends and family. I wish you had a different kid who wouldn't let you down with depression and anger and no grandkids.*
    This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I can't stop writing things. I want as much time as possible before I disappoint you guys.*
    I let you guys down. Ryan's gay, Stevie's gay, and now me. No more descendants because of me.
    Sincerely,*
    Fgfjfgfjxvughfvydhf, your fail.*

That's what was said. And she's perfectly ok with it. I'm really worried about my dad, though.

2. Ianthe

Congratulations!

Why are you worried about your dad? Did he respond badly when your sister came out? (Did I read that right and you have a gay brother as well?)

You know you can still have kids, right? It just takes a little more effort.

3. Alteak

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm worried because he's still disappointed in my sister for being a lesbian and he's extremely anti-homosexual. And I have no brother, btw.

EDIT - In the paragraph, I meant "shamed" instead of "shakes". I wrote this on my iPod and copy/pasted it here.