1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The journey

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by J9ah, Feb 22, 2013.

1. J9ah

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wow, so I actually did this. First I told my two closets female friends, they were unbelievable in their support and clarity but the hardest part was telling my male best friend, the one I spend the most time with, to the pint where we have a very co-dependent relationship and the one who I fell in love with (see earlier posts). He was so great, didn't obviously reciprocate that type of love but lovers me platonically however I stated I need to cut ties with him for a while because it is so hard, he couldn't understand why I needed to do that but came to realise why it is necessary for me. I'm not going to lie, as much as I feel free, I also feel sad, not spending time with someone I care about so much is gut wrenching and it feels like a break up, but it shall pass. This has been such a journey and I gotta say there's alot more to be had, but I think I did good for now......:slight_smile:

2. Minx

Congratulations. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: :slight_smile:

3. PeteNJ

Great for you! Sometimes some bittersweetness goes with it. Proud of you for being on the journey and doing what you need for yourself.